- 85 tiles
- 5 score markers
- 5 “+50/+100”-tokens
- score track
In the oldest poem of Norse Mythology, the Völuspá tells the story of the endless struggle of powerful gods, dangerous creatures, and forgotten races. Which beings will dominate each other? Will the Valkyries overtake Thor? Will Odin survive the challenge of the trickster, Loki? Every time the story unfolds differently, a new force rises in dominance.
The players play tiles with different characters and creatures of Norse Mythology. They try to dominate other tiles and score points this way. The player who scores the most points by dominating other tiles wins the game.
If you also have the ORDER OF THE GODS expansion, we recommend the following sets to play:
* Order of the Gods: all tiles from the base set and all tiles from the "Order of the Gods" expansion to get to know all new powers.
* King of the Giants: all tiles from the base set, Hermod and Jotunn from the (base) expansion and Freya and Niohoggr from the 'Order of the Gods' expansion.
* Rise of the Serpents: all tiles from the base set, Sea Serpent and Hell from the (base) expansion and Freya and Dwarf from the 'Order of the Gods' expansion.
* Master of Ravens: all tiles from the base set, Hermod and Hel from the (base) expansion and Raven and Niohoggr from the 'Order of the Gods' expansion.
- An easy to learn tile-laying game with great depth.
- Simple rules: Play a tile and use its power or ability (block, capture or intimidate other tiles) to dominate a line and score points.
- Lots of possibilities: Contains 12 different creatures and Gods with their own powers and abilities!
- The included expansion module “Saga of Edda” offers even more strategic opportunities!
- Beautiful artwork by Pierô (Lost Temple)