• 46 Search cards
• 20 Exploration cards
• 12 Character Cards
• 12 Check Cards
• 18 Infection Cards
• 12 Wooden Character Discs
• 10 Wooden Parasite Discs
• 1 4-Sided Die
• 1 Heat-check board
The government has sent a number of military personnel to a space station. There are signs that this station is infected and has been taken over by a dangerous alien life form. Each player controls two characters (a soldier and an android) who set off in search of the nest of this alien parasite somewhere in the space station. To save humanity, the parasite needs to be destroyed with the
right weapons. However, nobody knows that someone will secretly be infected and become the host of the alien life form. This person will do everything it takes to cause the mission to fail...
• Cooperative game with intense paranoia: cooperation is necessary, but who can you trust?
• Try to figure out who is the host of the parasite and attempts to sabotage everything.
• If you are the host of the parasite, try to infect other payers and win the game by preventing the “nest”
from being destroyed
• Search the station, use the possibilities of the rooms, but watch out for lingering parasites!
• Use objects such as a heat scanner, grenades, a first-aid kit and energy drinks wisely to reach your
• Can you keep your cool and succeed in destroying the source of evil in time?
Others about Panic Station
"As a gaming experience, I would say Panic Station is terrific fun. […] I definitely had the right crowd playing with me and we had a great time laughing, accusing, threatening, all in a great social spirit and we had a LOT of fun. […] The tension level is brilliant and really adds to the game as you worry whether this card swap will be the one that does you in. Again, not a game for everyone, but well suited for those who enjoy the social side and won’t take it all too seriously. […] Overall, I rate Panic Station as a very good game." - Mark Rivera, Boardgames In Blighty.
"Panic Station lijkt mij een eenvoudige variant uit de ‘dungeon crawlers’ familie, aangevuld met een toefje coöperatie en een wagonlading list, bedrog en achterdocht. Ik ben geen grote liefhebber van het spelenderwijs doorzoeken van gangen en kamers, maar de hier gepresenteerde mix intrigeert me. Ik ben benieuwd hoe dit uitpakt en zal dit spel graag op tafel leggen." - Erwin Broens, preview van Bordspel.com.